Wednesday, August 18, 2010

baby, baby, baby.

See I can never feel alone with you
in my life
I'll give up everything I own for you
won't think twice
almost ashamed how I'm mesmerised
such a shame
I lose my thought lookin in your eyes
I know why
because your kisses make my lips quiver
and that's real
and when you touch me my whole body shivers
I can feel
now I can see how another life
another life
could have the power to take over mine


that's exactly how I feel about him.
I know it's going to kill me when he leaves, for the fact I've fallen so hard in like with him.
He's what keeps me sane, he stops all tears from falling.
& he gives me something to look forward to the next day.

He's my baby, even though we aren't official.
He just doesn't know what he does to me.

I can't wait for the letters, the constant reminder that somebody out there wants me.

He's like a drug, he relieves my pain.
His love is my drug.







I am so glad you're home.
I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment