Friday, July 30, 2010

DAY SIXTEEN


somebody who doesn't live in your state/country


Dear Stephanie,

Sometimes I really do wish you lived in my state. I honestly think I'd be a better person if I actually had somebody I could rely on and trust that I can spend time with. Hell, we've discussed many times what would happen if we actually did live one another and lol, we'd be getting into so much trouble and we'd never be bored. Maybe one day that it'll become true that we will live close to one another and I could be able to see you when ever I could.

Your my best friend. Your one of the people I know will NEVER leave me for as long as I live. I trust you, I rely on you, I love you. Your the best person by far to enter my life. We've gone through so much shit in 2 years and it's just a start. We've seen each other's weakest, we know how to help each other. You know exactly what to say to clear up any tear that drops from my face and sometimes, I really just wish I could get in my car and drive my car and see you.

Your the only person I trust to be vulnerable around & thanks to you, I've met some of the most amazing people, such as; Jonnathan. I couldn't thank you enough for telling me to talk to him. But still, your an amazing best friend and I'm more than excited to get something tattooed on me that embarks our friendship. Your the fucking best. I'm excited to also see what the future has for us. :)


I love you Steph!
-Jaime




ps. fabo's still mine.

2 comments:

  1. Babeeeeeee I love you too!!!
    You need to move to VA it's fucking great here!
    Cheap too lol I think lmaoo
    ill comment when I'm sober!!!!
    I love youuuuu

    fab is mine!!!!!!

    Love stephhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babeeeeeee I love you too!!!
    You need to move to VA it's fucking great here!
    Cheap too lol I think lmaoo
    ill comment when I'm sober!!!!
    I love youuuuu

    fab is mine!!!!!!

    Love stephhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete