Monday, July 26, 2010

DAY THIRTEEN

someone who you wish will forgive you.


Dear LC,
I really do wish you would forgive me, I wish that we can continue having that amazing friendship we used to have. I wish I could still be in Lys' life, I wish you could still be in Bella's. I made a mistake of always bringing just drama to you, and I shouldn't of done that to you. You got over whelmed and I'm sorry. I miss you so much but I am thankful for you actually at least coming back into my life.

I always giggle when I see these females flirting with you and I remember that I used to be one of them but I used to be one of the "important" ones. We planned a lot and I really do wish I could of went down there that summer. I always think of how it would of been if I actually did go down there & it never happened.

I wish that we can just move on and be friends, you become my best friend again, because honestly, I miss having somebody so sexy in my life, lol. You'll forever be a person who I counted on most & supported the most; I just hope that one day we can go back to best friend status. I still love you regardless of anything.


i miss you,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment