Monday, July 19, 2010

DAY TWELVE

somebody you hate/caused you a lot of pain.


dear ajay (how did you know)
I sincerely hate you. You caused so much fucking pain to me and it came clear to me today that I actually can do so much better than your broke ass. I need a guy who can support me and be there for me. I've been telling my friends that I can deserve better just so they think I'm okay and i'm all better but I'm not, or I wasn't. I am now.

I woke up today and had a message from you on facebook. Your not that much of a man that you can't call me and tell me? Really?! Fuck out of here. I don't need you in my life any more. I can get a guy who will love me and not under mind me. Yeah you may know a lot about me that nobody else does but who the fuck cares. Mr. Right is out there for me and he's not you. So honestly, fuck off.

"She's an ex and a friend" If your in a fucking relationship, you STOP TALKING TO ALL EXES to keep the woman you love there. It's such a childish move. You've never understood my side of the story and what do you do when things don't go your way? You start cursing and acting stupid. Act your age, act like a man, BE A MAN. FUCK. man.


In the words of Chris Brown,
DUECES.
:)

-jaime.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl.
    you def don't need that piece of shit in your life.
    he always fucks up and doesn't give a fuck about you.
    give yourself some time and let the right one find you.
    the right man will come along and you will know.
    i love you baby mama. <3

    ReplyDelete