Friday, July 2, 2010

day one.

your best friend.


dear airion jamal cummings,

Of all people I could possibly of written about, I decided to write to you because even though I'm crying right now, you were the one who texted back asking me what was wrong. It proves to me that you are my best friend. We have been through a lot together and we've continued to stay committed to each other. I was having so much fun with you I forgot to keep track of how long I've known you. I just know it feels like I've known you forever.

We have "kids" together, we were "married", and nobody will ever understand our friendship. Hell, I'm sure somebody is going to read this and be like... "huh?" But you are the only person I know to listen to Justin Bieber with me. You've been there to stop so many tears from dropping like you are now. You were that shoulder that I leaned on when I needed somebody. I don't understand how somebody so far away can feel so close.

Every female needs a man like you in their life & thanks to you, I'm one less lonely girl.


Thank you & I love you, Jamal.

-jaime.


ps. we experienced our first argument last night. how i acted was wrong and childish. if i keep up how I acted last night then i could of lost you and my fiancée at some point. I'm very sorry for how I acted. I need you to be in my life and how I acted is going to get you to leave. Your my best friend and there were boundaries that I was pushing. I'm very sorry, Jamal. I hope you forgive me.

pss. thank you for keeping my head straight. you saw what you needed to do and you did it. i was stupid and didn't realize until the next day what you were doing. thank you for being a best friend and keeping my head straight and trying to make me be successful in my relationship.

psss. you keep breaking promises such as telling me to say goodnight before you to sleep every night and as well as telling me when you need time alone but yet, you broke them and yet my trust is growing stronger for you and but yet I love you. You have seen my weak points, and you've heard my heart beat (metaphorically) and I'm not shy around you. If I don't go a day with out talking to you, i feel as though I am losing you and I know for as long as we are both alive you will NEVER leave me. & at times, yes I may feel like your losing your grip but what do you do? you switch hands and hold tighter. I love you Jamal, you are an amazing best friend and I know you love me too because I can text you at any random time screaming for help and you will respond within minutes asking me whats wrong and I'm sure you get frustrated with me at times but Im seriously debating on talking to you about getting a matching tattoo because it's way that I can signify my relationship with you and I know again, you will never leave me. I love you Airion Jamal Cummings, aka bald man. :)

1 comment: