Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DAY SEVEN


your ex crush, boyfriend, such.



Dear Brandon,
I miss you incredibly too much. losing you was a huge mistake and I wish I could turn back time and not say the things I did, but you can't turn back time and I made a mistake, I learned from it & I grew from it. But you were there for me more than any other boyfriend and you stayed there even when I was in the situation I was in, so that's why it's hard to give up.

We were off and on for a year and a half and I was even pondering the idea of packing up everything and moving me and my daughters over there to New York and I never got the chance to so we decided to meet in Chicago and that never happened. I can't think of New York or Chicago the same. I wish you were still in my life so I can tell you about all the things and about Isabella growing up.

Can you believe that she's almost two? I included you in my life so much and it's still extremely hard for me to give up on you when I included you in my daughters life as well. There are so many things that remind me of you and it's still hard to move on from it. I added you on FB just to see if you would add me and you did and I don't know why but I felt as though I still had a little bit of hope that we could reconnect and rebuild a friendship, but you never responded to my message.

I was extremely hurt during that year and a half of dating you because of course, I was the other woman. And I know if I hung on a little bit more, you would of lost her and we could still be together but I was impatient and I was tired of having to lie about each other, which reminds me, Lie about us from Avant is playing right now. That was our song. I mean, I guess at the end of the day, I still love you. Dating you reflects on a lot of relationships I'm in now; I won't allow myself to be the other woman because of how it felt when I was with you.


At the end of the day, I miss you, B. & I still love you & if you ever want to know how Isabella is doing, just let me know & I'm extremely sorry for letting you go.



Sincerely,
-jaime.

ps. didn't you know how much I loved you?

No comments:

Post a Comment