Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear Nick,

We've known each other for a couple years and this past year and a half, I've enjoyed your company more than ever.
You're my best friend and the person I can go to for anything and what separates you from the rest is that throughout anything, you're there for me.
If you're partying, you always pick up your phone to make sure I'm okay.
If I'm down and out, you are always there to cheer me up and make me smile.
If I'm happy about something, and you already know about it, you still act happy for me instead of raining on my parade.
We've been through a lot, surprisingly and you still haven't lost your patience with me.
We had our first semi-argument earlier and I was wrong for it. I shouldn't of got mad at you but shortly after I made that comment, I looked towards the future and saw it without you and it hurt so I felt the need to apologize and you didn't respond, so I knew I messed up.
I'm sorry, best friend/brother/best person in the world.

Last night when we were talking, it was the happiest I've been in awhile due to the stress I've been under. But when you even mentioned the military it hurt. I couldn't lose you. We've grown so close without even meeting yet and I just couldn't imagine my life without you. I can't even imagine that now. You're my hoop to my basketball. I hope we NEVER go through any more struggle because I do not want to imagine my life with out you.

If you were just another person, I wouldn't of cared. But you're not.
You're better than the rest.


I'm sorry.
:(
Forgive me?



PS.
What is a "jawn?"

No comments:

Post a Comment