Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I absolutely hate how we are now.
Each time I think about it, my hearts hurts even more.
We had so many good times together and just for them to be ruined by a title, an arrangement, a relationship.
I loved you.
You loved me.
You love her as well.

It's life. I do forgive you.
It hurts, but I do forgive you.

Three years, ruined in two weeks.
We can never be friends.
We can never have any kind of future.
Just because we have a history.

We enjoyed the time we had together, the laughs, the smiles, and some times tears.
We shouldn't of done what we done, but it's done. Can't turn back time.
I learned that I shouldn't trust even somebody who you know for so long.
The one you trust the most, will turn on you the fastest.

I still love you as a part of my past.
I still miss you.

I hope you have a very happy and successful future
& when you listen to MJ, think of me.
When you play ball, think of me.



Don't regret, just think.
Life will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment