Monday, September 27, 2010

JUST BECAUSE I don't read your poetry all the time doesn't mean I don't understand your love for the pen and your artistic ways with words.
JUST BECAUSE I live in WA and she lives in IL does it mean that she's better than me?
JUST BECAUSE you say you don't, doesn't mean that it's not hidden.

It's plain to see you love her as she loves you.
If she calls you baby, does that mean that she's taking my place & you appreciate it more when she calls you it?
What's the difference between me and her?

Just for one night, just for awhile.
In the back of my mind, you were mine.


Tell me, Tre.
Tell me everything.
Don't lie to me.

Don't tell me I'm overreacting.
Don't tell me you didn't think it was a problem.
Don't tell me you love me if you don't think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment